Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Walt and Walt!

I just knew there had to be a photo like this out there somewhere!


10 comments:

  1. Did you photoshop that one, Chris?
    It almost looks real. :)
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guilty as charged. April Fool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. didn't notice the "I.M. Bogus" credit line at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahahahaha!!!!

    You were my main inspiration for this prank, Merritt! :-)

    Enjoy the rest of your April 1st.

    And of course,... If I ever find a REAL photo of the two Walters together, you will be the FIRST to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm convinced it doesn't exist...!

    ReplyDelete

Sadly, I had to shut down comments (my favorite part of the blog) thanks to endless spam. Most of my posts are linked from my FB page and/or from the Orange County California History FB group. Feel free to comment there or to email me. If I can find a more secure way to do so, I will bring back normal commenting later.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.