Wow...I went to St. Catherine's School in Laguna Beach from 1968-1977 and now work at Montage--across the street! I have seen a few changes in the last 30 years... Wow, this is the greatest blog ever! Thanks so much for this amazing collection of memories!!!
Sadly, I had to shut down comments (my favorite part of the blog) thanks to endless spam. Most of my posts are linked from my FB page and/or from the Orange County California History FB group. Feel free to comment there or to email me. If I can find a more secure way to do so, I will bring back normal commenting later.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I love this site - I will be patient.
ReplyDeleteWow...I went to St. Catherine's School in Laguna Beach from 1968-1977 and now work at Montage--across the street! I have seen a few changes in the last 30 years...
ReplyDeleteWow, this is the greatest blog ever! Thanks so much for this amazing collection of memories!!!