- The March of Portolá
- Drought, Debt & Development: The Story of the Stearns Ranchos
- The Birth of Orange County
- Chinese Pioneers in Early Orange County
- Red Cars in an Orange County
- King Citrus & Queen Valencia
- The Good Roads Movement
- The Great Depression in Orange County
- Breaking New Ground: The Early Years of Knott’s Berry Farm
- Boundary Battles of the Post-War Boom
This Wednesday, historical preservation superstar Ilse Byrnes will speak at the Dana Point Historical Society, Oct. 23, 6:30pm, at the Dana Point City Council Chambers. The public is welcome to attend. If you didn't see the article about Ilse in the L.A. Times last month, do take a look!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Sadly, I had to shut down comments (my favorite part of the blog) thanks to endless spam. Most of my posts are linked from my FB page and/or from the Orange County California History FB group. Feel free to comment there or to email me. If I can find a more secure way to do so, I will bring back normal commenting later.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.