Information and photos for people interested in the history of Orange County, California.
Wednesday, November 23, 2022
A personal milestone
You can now nominate me, if you so choose, for the National Register of Historic Places. And unless I get plastic surgery (which is unlikely), I’m also eligible for the Mills Act.
Yes, I turn fifty this week.
I tried to refer to myself as middle-aged, but Steph quickly pointed out, “Only if you live to 100.”
Thanks to everyone who's been along on this ride with me so far.
Sadly, I had to shut down comments (my favorite part of the blog) thanks to endless spam. Most of my posts are linked from my FB page and/or from the Orange County California History FB group. Feel free to comment there or to email me. If I can find a more secure way to do so, I will bring back normal commenting later.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sadly, I had to shut down comments (my favorite part of the blog) thanks to endless spam. Most of my posts are linked from my FB page and/or from the Orange County California History FB group. Feel free to comment there or to email me. If I can find a more secure way to do so, I will bring back normal commenting later.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.