.
While I may quibble with a few of this exhibit's descriptive panels, it's all definitely worth seeing. It's a gathering of random bits and pieces from the museum's various collections, including their Orange County artifacts. See it before it closes on Nov. 14.
.
Author and architectural historian Alan Hess will speak on the subject of Orange County Modernism on Wednesday's meeting of the Old Courthouse Museum Society. The meeting will begin at 11:45 a.m. in the upstairs gallery at the Old Courthouse. (RSVP to Rebecca at the museum if you want lunch.) Alan is always an interesting and popular speaker.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sadly, I had to shut down comments (my favorite part of the blog) thanks to endless spam. Most of my posts are linked from my FB page and/or from the Orange County California History FB group. Feel free to comment there or to email me. If I can find a more secure way to do so, I will bring back normal commenting later.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.