If you missed
Alan Hess'
outstanding lecture about the design of
Dana Point Harbor at the
Orange County Historical Society's last meeting, you still have a chance! First, check out his excellent article, "
The Beauty of Authenticity" either online, or in the pages of
Orange Coast Magazine. Then, on Oct. 5th, the new Southern California Chapter of
DOCOMOMO will host Alan for a similar lecture (along with some additional speakers), and a self-guided walking tour of Dana Point Harbor. See
docomomo-socal.org for information and to get tickets.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sadly, I had to shut down comments (my favorite part of the blog) thanks to endless spam. Most of my posts are linked from my FB page and/or from the Orange County California History FB group. Feel free to comment there or to email me. If I can find a more secure way to do so, I will bring back normal commenting later.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.