- A chunk of the original Mark I Alweg-Disneyland Monorail, dedicated by Vice President Richard Nixon and his family in 1956. (See photo above.)
- A section from the 1960 Presidential campaign whistlestop platform used by Nixon.
- A beautiful scale model of the P.E. "Red Car" that Frank Nixon used to work on.
- More than 100 scenic miniatures from Dept. 56.
- Antique toys and collectibles, including a Marx Super Circus play set.
A Holiday Festival of Trains will be on display through Sun, Jan 7, 2007, included with museum admission. For more information, visit www.nixonlibrary.org, or call (714) 993-3393.