- Photographers document MCAS El Toro’s transition
- Eddie Castro remembers the flood of 1938 in Placentia
- "Great Park" museum gets their first vintage aircraft
- Developer buys William Wendt home in Laguna Beach
- A-4 Skyhawk placed in Santa Ana Civic Center as veterans memorial
- Bricks from historic Utt Juice Co building adorn new development
And finally, I’ve had a surprising number of responses lately to two-year-old blog post. Click through if you’d like to read more about the old Villa Sweden Restaurant.