The color photo (top) was taken at Knott's Berry Farm's Lagoon area, and appeared on the Spring 1972 cover of the Knotty Post employee magazine. The "bunny" is Pam Burton - a clerk in Knott's PR Dept.
Knott's Lagoon stood across Highway 39 (Beach Blvd.) from the rest of the "farm." It opened to the public in 1958 and featured rowboats and a miniature train courtesy of ride-meister Bud Hurlbut. Attractions were added over the years, including a merry-go-round and the Cordelia K "steamboat."
The black and white photos (above) were taken in 1964, when the steamboat (also constructed by Hurlbut) was brand new. Today, the Lagoon has mostly been converted into parking lots and picnic grounds.