Today's image is a postcard for Santana Mobile Homes, at 1311 N. Harbor Boulevard, in Santa Ana, in the 1950s or early 1960s. Note that they come in colors ranging from raspberry to lime green.
Harbor Blvd is another street with a significant number of name changes. In Fullerton alone, it was known variously at Spadra, Fullerton Rd, and Palm Dr. It was also known as Palm in Anaheim. To further confuse matters, the northern portion of today’s Harbor Blvd was once also part of Highway 101.
The Dana Point Historical Society will hold a meeting March 26, 7pm, at the Surfing Heritage Museum in San Clemente. The meeting will begin with a guided tour of the museum.